This industrial-grade KN95 mask is an excellent option for essential work.
These EUA listed masks are produced by Raxwell, a company devoted to designing and manufacturing comfortable and protective masks for the general public.
Masks are shipped fast from the US and have been lab-tested for filter efficiency.
This is an excellent non-surgical N95 alternative. This is an industrial grade mask sold for general public use.
Please follow all provided manufacturer instructions when using Raxwell masks.
Understanding the EUA
The Raxwell RX9501 is authorized by the FDA for emergency use as an N95 alternative.
The FDA Emergency Use Authorization was created by the FDA and CDC to authorize the use pf disposable respirators approved under N95 equivalent standards of other countries. Raxwell RX9501 masks are certified under Chinese KN95 standard GB2626-2006.
Your trusted source
The Official Raxwell USA Online Store
- Fast, reliable supply of high quality authentic Raxwell safety products
- Lock in a monthly PPE subscriptions so you know your business always has the right gear.
- All major credit cards accepted plus goods ship fast from the US, making it fast and risk free.
Frequently asked questions
You got questions. We got answers.
If you have additional questions, don't hesitate to ask email@example.com
How fast will I receive my masks?
- We use UPS ground as our standard shipping vendor. Our shipments usually arrive in 2-4 days, but you can use this UPS delivery tool to get a better estimate based on your location. Our masks ship from the northeast. Shipping is free to anywhere in the continental US for orders over $100.
How should a KN95 mask fit?
- For optimal efficiency, the mask must form a seal with your face, so that air passes through the filter and not around the edges of the mask before it is inhaled. Ideally, a mask will be worn on a face with minimal facial hair (no beards) to help facilitate a good seal. It is also important to point out that masks should be fitted to the individual wearer. Masks fit various size and shaped faces, so it is important to test the mask first to ensure a tight seal.
What is the difference between KN95 and N95 masks?
According to mask manufacturer 3M, “it is reasonable to consider” China’s KN95s “equivalent” to US N95s.
Filtering facepiece respirators are subject to various regulatory standards around the world. N95 masks are regulated by the United States National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH). KN95 masks are regulated by the Government in China.
3M created a chart you can find here comparing the specs of N95 and KN95 masks.
There is currently a shortage of NIOSH approved N95 masks here in the United States. Due to this shortage, the FDA has provided certain KN95 mask manufacturers an Emergency Use Authorization to be used during the pandemic. Raxwell RX9501 masks have been granted Emergency Use Authorization for general public use and in certain medical settings.
What payment methods are accepted?
- We accept all major credit cards and Paypal. For order sizes above 2,000 units we accept wire transfers.